The means we use to collect personal data are:
o Request information about our products or services
o Subscribe to any of our services or publications
To ensure the quality of our portal, we must reserve the right to reject any registration request or to suspend or cancel a previously accepted registration if we understand that it does not meet these requirements or any other law or regulation. If this happens, we will try to provide the reasons for our decision, but we cannot commit to doing so in all cases.
o Google: analytical data or search data. Outside the European Union.
The most common uses of your data are:
– For the formalization of a contract between Propertyinmalaga.com and you.
– When you give your consent to the processing of your data.
– When we need them to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation.
– When necessary for our legitimate interest or that of a third party.
The User may revoke the consent given at any time by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Propertyinmalaga.com does not authorize minors under 14 years of age to provide their data through the means provided on this website (filling in the web forms for requesting services, contacting, or sending emails). Therefore, persons who provide personal data using such means formally state that they are over 14 years of age, leaving Propertyinmalaga.com exempt from any liability for non-compliance with this requirement.
If your child under the established age limit has provided personal information to Propertyinmalaga.com, please contact us to request the exercise of your applicable rights.
In those cases, in which the services offered by Propertyinmalaga.com are intended for children under 14 years of age, the means will be enabled to obtain the authorization of the parents or legal guardians of the minor.
How to exercise these rights? Users may send a communication to the registered office of Propertyinmalaga.com or to the email address email@example.com, including in both cases a photocopy of their ID or another similar identification document, to request the exercise of the following rights:
– Access to your personal data: you can ask Propertyinmalaga.com if it is using your data.
– To request their rectification, if they were not correct, or to exercise the right to be forgotten concerning them.
– To request the limitation of the treatment, in this case, they will only be kept by Panorama Properties, SL for the exercise or defence of claims
– To oppose their treatment: Propertyinmalaga.com will allow the data to be processed in the manner that you indicate, except that for legitimate reasons or the exercise or defence of possible claims, these must continue to be processed.
– Data portability: if you want your data to be processed by another firm, Propertyinmalaga.com, will facilitate the portability of your data to the new manager.
You can use the models made available to you by the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, to exercise your previous rights: Here.
Complain to the AEPD: if you consider that there is a problem with how Propertyinmalaga.com is treating your data, you can Direct your claims to the corresponding control authority, being in Spain, the competent one for it: Spanish Agency for Data Protection.
We will request specific information from you to help us confirm your identity and ensure your right to access your data (or exercise any of the other rights mentioned above). This is a security measure to ensure that personal data is not disclosed to anyone who does not have the right to receive it.
We will resolve all requests within the indicated legal term of one month. However, it may take us longer than a month if your request is particularly complex. In this case, we will notify you and keep you updated.
It is possible that, in the performance of our work, we need the help of third parties, who will only process the data to provide the contracted service, and with whom we have the corresponding measures to guarantee your rights:
– Service providers that provide services systems administration and information technology.
– Professional advisers including lawyers, auditors and insurers who provide banking, legal, insurance and accounting consultancy services
All data processors to whom we transfer your data will respect the security of your data and treat it following the GDPR.
We only allow such processors to process your data for certain purposes and follow our instructions. However, you can ask us, in compliance with transparency, for a list of these companies that provide us with services, you can do so by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org
We have implemented appropriate security measures to prevent your data from being accidentally lost, used, or accessed in an unauthorized manner, modified or disclosed. In addition, we limit access to your data to those employees, contracting agents and other third parties who have a business need to know such data. They will only process your data on our instructions and will be subject to a duty of confidentiality.
We have implemented procedures to deal with any suspected violation of your data and we will notify you and the Control Authority in the event of a security breach, as regulated in articles 33 and 34 of the GDPR.
Owning a home is a keystone of wealth… both financial affluence and emotional security.Suze Orman