Hot Golf Properties for sale in Malaga – featuring the most popular golfing properties situated on or near fantastic golf courses. Have a look at some of the amazing golf properties in our property portfolio, if you’re looking for a villa, apartment, bungalow, or townhouse on one of the beautiful golf courses in and around Malaga, then you’re in the right place.
Want your dream home with picturesque a view of the course? If your dream morning is spent playing a few rounds, before strolling to the clubhouse for a spot of lunch, then look no further, we can help you find your dream property in the sun.
With an average of 320 days of sunshine a year, it's really a sun worshipers dream.
The expat, community feel that makes socialising easy and making new friends, even easier.
Try one of the fantastic traditional and modern eateries or Michelin Starred restaurants.
The Costa del Golf has over 70 courses and is the #1 European destination for golf lovers.
Golfing Properties for Sale in Malaga (Costa del Sol)
Our portfolio of golf properties showcases some of the best properties on the Costa del Sol in the most sort after locations. We all have a golfer inside us, bursting to get out and Spain is the perfect place to start learning and playing. With 70+ golf courses and 320 days of sunshine, a year makes Malaga the number-one choice for keen golfers from all over the world.
Property in Malaga, based on the Costa del Sol is the best source of golf properties for sale in Malaga and the surrounding areas. We have a constant stream of properties coming onto the market, daily. Our specialist team know the property market and can advise on the best properties to purchase for Holiday homes or Rental properties.
we are a family-run estate agency, with a passion and drive to find you, your perfect golfing property. Our excellent customer service skills and honest approach have made us the number-one golfing property estate agency in Malaga. Please browse our property portfolio and peruse the golfing property we have available and start your journey towards buying the property of your dreams.
Mijas golf property for sale
Mijas Golf is a golf course in Malaga – In fact, it’s one of 52 golf courses in the area.
During the last decades, Mijas Golf has become one of the most popular golf courses in Costa del Sol, known for the outstanding condition of their courses and the friendly atmosphere and excellent service provided to the clients. It’s also the number one location for expats buying golfing properties.
The courses, Los Lagos and Los Olivos are situated in the valley of Mijas, north of Fuengirola, only twenty minutes from the Málaga international airport and Marbella, and 3.5 km. from the sea, so it’s perfectly placed. Keeping the original design of Robert Trent Jones Sr., the course has been totally refurbished in 2012.
If you’re looking for the best Golf Courses or Golf properties for sale, then look no further. We have a property portfolio, packed with Golfing properties in Mijas and other courses in Malaga. Contact our team and ask about Mijas Golf and the properties we have available.
Living the golf lifestyle
Property in Malaga helps Buyers, Sellers and Renters to find the perfect property in the sun. The golfing lifestyle is one of the healthiest. Wake up to a healthy breakfast, play a few holes under the sun, take a siesta, and then have a healthy lunch, before going to the club for a few glasses of sangria. Sun, exercise and fresh food, daily. It’s great for everyone.
Socialise in the golf club, eat in one of the many restaurants or cafés or relax in one of the spas. I think the golfing lifestyle is second to none.
Why buy a golf property on the Costa del Sol in Malaga?
Most buyers seek the resort lifestyle benefiting from a community atmosphere, a natural green environment, and sunshine. The golfing property we have for sale comes with beautiful views of immaculate greens and well-kept fairways.
If you’re looking to buy an apartment, villa or townhouse on or near a golf course, as an investment, then you’re making a great choice. Golf property can be an attractive option, with the property often able to be rented year-round to holidaymakers and golfers, visiting for longer or shorter periods.
A Golf property provides a unique combination of benefits to enable you to achieve the perfect healthy, lifestyle. Some of these benefits are:
- Play your game of choice whenever you wish
- Healthy lifestyle and community
- An outside lifestyle, under the sun
- A lush green environment with beautiful views
- A strong potential return on investment
Did you know, that over 65% of people buying golf properties, don’t play golf? The golf resort is a peaceful, healthy community with fantastic investment opportunities. The opportunity to swap city living with its noise, traffic, and crowds, for an active and healthy community has a very attractive pull. – A golf property is no longer for those with a passion for playing golf.
Our property portfolio is crammed with golfing properties for sale on the Costa del Sol, including Marbella, Estepona, Mijas and Benalmadena. All our golfing properties have close access to the course and fantastic frontline views. The natural surroundings and quiet environment are often lined with lush green palm trees, flora displays and wildlife.
Are golf properties on the Costa del Sol a good investment?
Golf properties make a fantastic investment, especially if they’re located in popular golfing areas. The Costa del Sol attracts millions of players from all over the world, due to its 320 days of sunshine a year and fantastic courses. The most popular courses for property investments on the Costa del Sol are Mijas, Marbella, Benalmadena, Estepona and Sotogrande.
Long- and short-term holiday rentals on golf courses are fantastic as the demand is always high and the rental income often, covers the mortgage payments, whilst giving a reasonable profit.
Golf properties on the Costa del Sol, also have the added potential of being able to be rented almost every day, throughout the year due to its 320 days of sunshine and demand for a rental property with the golfing community/
The Costa del Sol is a popular and beautiful area of Malaga and is the number one destination for golfers, who want fantastic courses and all-year-round sun. The Costa del Sol is a big golfing destination due to its most famous area Marbella, Mijas, Benalmadena and Estepona, but rest assured, this is a great city to visit.
We’ve put together a list of the most popular courses to help with your property search. Search through our property portfolio and find the golfing property of your dreams.
- Alferini Golf Club – Marbella, Malaga
- Alhaurin Golf Hotel & Resort – Malaga
- Aloha Golf Club – Marbella, Costa del Sol
- Anoreta Golf Course – Rincon de la Victoria, Malaga
- Antequera Golf Course – Antequera, Malaga
- Atalaya Golf & Country Club – Estepona, Malaga
- Azata Golf – Estepona, Costa del Sol
- Baviera Golf Course – Caleta De Velez, Malaga
- Benalmadena Aymerich Golf Center – Benalmadena, Costa del Sol
- Bil Bil House Benalmadena – Benalmadena, Costa del Sol Occidental
- Cabopino Golf Marbella – Marbella, Costa del Sol
- Calanova Golf Club – La Cala de Mijas, Malaga
- Casares Costa Golf Course – Casares, Malaga
- Cerrado del Aguila Golf & Resort – Mijas-Costa, Malaga
- Dona Julia Golf Club – Casares Playa, Malaga
- El Candado Golf Club – El Palo, Malaga
- El Chaparral Golf Club – Mijas, Malaga
- El Coto Golf Club – Estepona, Malaga
- El Higueral Golf – Benahavis, Malaga
- El Paraiso Golf Club – Estepona, Malaga
- Estepona Golf Club – Estepona, Malaga
- Finca Cortesin Golf Club – Casares, Malaga
- Flamingos Golf Club – Benahavis, Malaga
- Greenlife Golf Club – Marbella, Malaga
- Guadalhorce Golf Club – Campanillas, Malaga
- La Cala Resort – Mijas Costa, Malaga
- La Duquesa Golf & Country Club – Manilva, Malaga
- La Noria Club & Resort – La Cala de Mijas, Malaga
- La Quinta Golf & Country Club – Nueva Andalucia -Marbella, Malaga
- La Resina Golf & Country Club – Estepona, Malaga
- La Siesta Golf Club – Mijas Costa, Malaga
- La Zagaleta Country Club – Benahavis, Malaga
- Lauro Golf Club – Alhaurin de la Torre, Malaga
- Los Arqueros Golf & Country Club – Benhavis, Malaga
- Los Naranjos Golf Club – Nueva Andalucia, Malaga
- Magna Marbella Golf – Marbella, Malaga
- Marbella Golf & Country Club – Marbella, Malaga
- Marbella Golf Club – Benahavis, Malaga
- Miguel Angel Jimenez Golf Academy – Torremolinos, Malaga
- Mijas Golf Club – Los Lagos – Mijas, Malaga
- Miraflores Golf Club – Mijas Costa, Malaga
- Monte Mayor Golf & Country Club – Benahavis, Malaga
- Monte Paraiso Golf Club – Marbella, Malaga
- Parador de Malaga Golf – Malaga, Malaga
- Real Club de Golf Guadalmina – S. Pedro de Alcantara, Malaga
- Real Club de Golf Las Brisas – Nueva Andalucia, Malaga
- Rio Real Golf Hotel – Marbella, Malaga
- Santa Clara Golf Club Marbella – Marbella, Malaga
- Santa Maria Golf & Country Club – Marbella, Malaga
- Santana Golf & Country Club – Mijas Costa, Malaga
- Torrequebrada Golf Club – Benalmadena-costa, Malaga
- Tramores Golf Club – Marbella, Malaga
- Valle Romano Golf Resort – Estepona, Malaga
Golf courses near Malaga
- La Canada Golf Club – Guadiaro, Cadiz
- La Reserva de Sotogrande Golf Club – Sotogrande – San Roque, Cadiz
- Real Club Valderrama – Sotogrande, Cadiz
- San Roque Club – San Roque, Cadiz
- Almenara Golf Resort – Los Pinos Nine – Sotogrande, Cadiz
- Alcaidesa Links Golf Resort – La Linea, Cadiz